Actress Pooja




g 





 









New Delhi: Pooja Mishra has made another controvery by directing fingers at Dabangg young lady Sonakshi Sinha and her mom Poonam Sinha for planning against her. Pooja has rebuked the performer for and her mom for inducing men to attack her.
Not just Sonakshi Sinha and her mom Poonam Sinha, Pooja Mishra has additionally faulted Isha Kopikar and Venu Gopal Dhoot for planning against her and prompting men to attack her. In a media articulation, Pooja said, "These individuals have been annoying and planning against me for as long as 10 years and tailing me all over."
According to reports, Pooja has guaranteed that she was offered a beverage bound with a few medications due to which she fell into a profound slumber. When she woke up in the morning she felt that she had been attacked while she was oblivious. Her assets alongside some gems were missing as well
Pooja who was most recently seen in Bigg Boss 5 recorded attack charges against unidentified individuals in Udaipur. "In the wake of eating at the lodging, I was offered a beverage. In the wake of drinking it I came back to my room where and went into a profound slumber. When I got up in the morning I felt that I was attacked and ***** ambushed," she said in her protest documented on Wednesday.